Welcome to US Cleaning Service. If you want to clean your kitchen yourself, our guide will take you to step by step through how to deep clean your kitchen from top to bottom. We hope it will be very helpful for you.
Important tips for deep clean your kitchen
- Do not forget to put on the protective garment while cleaning, especially if you are behaving chemical products.
- Constantly read and follow the injunctions and also buy various chemical cleanup products.
- Clean the area so that you can make the wind well by opening a window or launching Extractor Fan.
- If you use a brand new cleanup product for the 1st time, first check it in a small, vague area, so that it does not cause discoloration or damage.
How to clean a kitchen sink
Keep all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Run a sink of hot, soapy water, then drop the thing needed to microwave turntable, dish drainer, or grease-like big pan and bowl. There are many types of sink which need to clean in a different way. Follow the instructions are given below for each.
How to clean a ceramic sink
- Prepare the sink by a wash with liquid, warm water, and a clean cloth.
- Wash in clean water.
- Spray the sink with a bleach-based cleaner and keep it for a few minutes to sit.
- Again wash it clean water.
- Vintner applies similar products to scuffed, scratched or stained areas.
- Slowly agile at around speed with a soft scrubber or kitchen sponge.
- Again wash it clean water.
How to clean a stainless steel sink
- Before you start, damp the sink.
- Anointment evenly with bicarbonate of soda.
- Scrub slowly but unwaveringly with an old toothbrush.
- Then rinse it now with water.
How to clean an oven
- In a bowl, mix soda bicarbonate with water to make a paste.
- Splotch the paste inside your oven and keep it all night.
- Once the mixture is dry, use a spray bottle to make soda bicarbonate with white vinegar.
- Keep it for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Wash completely with a clean brush or textured sponge.
- Wash it with clean water.
How to deep clean a dishwasher.
- Remove and clean the filters. Asperse warm and soapy water, for 10 minutes. Then replace it.
- To remove any residue, give it a quick scrub with a toothbrush and then replace it with a dishwasher.
- Invest 1 cup white vinegar on the bottom of an empty dishwasher. Run a heavy clear cycle.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of soda into the dishwasher and keep it all night. In the morning, run a full cycle.
- Slowly clean the remaining dirty areas with a toothbrush.
How to clean a hob or stove top
As with sink, there are many types of stove hob. And every stove has a different way to deep clean. The best mode to clean a top stove is to use what kind of top stove you are using. Read below for more details.
How to clean an electric hob
- If your hot plates can be opened, keep them off from hob.
- Follow the steps for glass stovetops.
- You can use a powerful cleaner and a brillo pad to clean the hotplates of burnt food.
- Wash the hotplates and place them on the hub.
How to clean a glass hob
- In the beginning, all the bad things and debris must be removed.
- Coat the hob in a non-abrasive, cream cleaner and keep it for 10 minutes as mentioned.
- Use a microfibre fabric to wash the hob. If you find massive areas, try a textured sponge, but don’t use anything too abrasive which damage your hob.
- Wash it with water.
Cleaning a gas stove top
- Close the gas ring and place them in mixing detergent and warm water.
- To remove the dirt rub with a clean cloth. For the hard areas, an old toothbrush works well.
- Your burners can be isolated, remove those and spray a special hood and clean them using a sponge or small scrubbing brush. Avoid using water as it can burn burners and prevent them from doing them.
- To remove any extra cleaners, remove the burner with a damp cloth.
- Coat the hob with cream cleaner and keep it for 10 minutes as directed.
- To remove any dirt and stains, scrub with a bath cloth or sponge, then remove it with a clean damp cloth.
How to deep clean a fridge
- Before cleaning it, remove everything from the refrigerator – the shelves, trays, and attachments that can be taken.
- Cut these items into a food-friendly antibacterial cleaner, then wash them under the tap.
- Spray the spin germ in the refrigerator and use long as directed.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth.
- Clean the parts of the refrigerator first and leave the refrigerator with soda bicarbonate for a cup or one day so that the absorption of any remaining residual food can be absorbed.
How to clean an extractor fan
- If you have carbon or paper strainer in your extractor fan, it should be replaced instead of cleaning.
- If you have a metal mesh filter, remove it from the cooker hood, put it in the white vinegar soaked hot soapy water and keep it dry for the whole night.
- Clean the filter for removing lingering grease.
- For immaculate steel surfaces around net filters, Make a paste using bicarbonate soda and water.
- Put it in the extractor hood and clean it with a brush.
- Then replace the filter and clean it with a cloth.
How to deep clean kitchen cabinets.
- First, remove cabinets and hovers in them.
- Wash together with mixing fluid and warm water, then using a clean, soft cloth, clean the cabinets inside and outside.
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth, keep the cabinets dry.
How to clean tile floors.
- As the beginning, On the floor, there is no debris in Hoover. It must be sure.
- Spread the lite white vinegar on the floor.
- Use a damp broom to dry well on the floor.
- If mark persists, particularly on the floor, use a steam cleaner for removing them.
How to deep clean your kitchen’s floor.
As sink, hob and other parts of the kitchen there are many types of floor for kitchen. And every floor has a different way to deep clean. Read below for more details.
How to clean hardwood kitchen floors.
- At the beginning of the floor, there is no debris in Hoover. It must be sure.
- Choose an appropriate wood clear product and follow the instructions to make it slim.
- Broom the floor.
- By carefully check the floor there are not to leave any ditch.
- Rinse out the floor if the cleaning product needs.
- Excess liquid by wipe up them as if there is no damage to the floor.
How to clean vinyl linoleum floors.
- At first check, the floor hoover makes sure there’s no debris.
- Mix white vinegar with a tablespoon washing liquid in a large bucket.
- Use a broom for cleaning the floor, brush and scrub the floor properly.
- Then wring it out to mop and use it to soak any extra water.
- To remove any screw marks, use a little jojoba oil or WD-40 in a soft cloth.
That’s all process for how to deep clean your kitchen. Follow the instruction for better result. If you have any confusion or doubt about the deep cleaning kitchen give the comment about your problem. If you want to hire a cleaning company, you can hire us. US Cleaning Service is always ready to clean your kitchen. Also, we provide all types of cleaning services in Dhaka and among the country. Thanks a lot for your valuable time.